Art of Traditional English Scone Making (Interactive Workshop)
'Young Bakers' Interactive Scone Making Workshop for School Groups.
Discover the Art of Traditional English Scone Making
When in the UK many school groups want to experience the traditional English Cream Tea with sweet or savoury scone pastries. Sweet with cream and jam and savoury with cheese.
Why not learn to make your own? Then enjoy them for lunch or tea time!
A fun interactive scone making workshop for school groups:
- Learn about the history of scones
- Types of scones and methods to scone making, weights and measures
- Follow a recipe instructions in English
- Create sweet / savoury scone working in groups
- 1.5 - 2 hour workshop in Reading Tuesdays, Thursdays mornings (9:30am)
- Combine with a half day visit to Reading , Windsor or Oxford.
Students are split into small groups and work together to make & bake delicious Sweet and Savoury scones
Prices per student per Session
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org Or drop us an enquiry (Learn More)