Homestay & Care Plan for under-18s
We work closely with our agents, parents and schools to meet the needs for hosting and supporting young students studying in the UK. We take the utmost care and attention to provide safe homestays and promote the welfare of children and vulnerable adults through our processes and procedures.
We have an extensive network of welcoming homestays hosts (over 300) and work closely with them to ensure that a safe, welcoming homey environment is provided for any young person accommodated. We strive to ensure any problems are handled and resolved between ourselves and the schools / agents / parents /guardians as quickly as possible.
Services for Under 18's:
- Homestay accommodation .
- Airport pick and drop off.
- Guardianship care service for students who studying full time at UK schools but do not have a responsible adult to help in an emergency / general help.
- Daily pick-up and drop-off service as required to a central point.
Rooms types for under 18's
- Comfortable single/ twin rooms with shared / separate bathrooms.
- Friendly homestays who know the local area.
- Inspected and suitable homestays
- Student preferences matched to homestay and visa versa.
Care Plan for Under 18's:
- Emergency Number
- Consent forms from parents for curfew times, travelling alone and unsupervised activities.
- Meals plans included in homestay options (half / full board meal plan)
- Quick resolurion of issues that may arise.
Got a question? - Drop us a note
Homestay and Host Family Accommodation © 2018.
Hostlink UK Privacy Promise
Hostlink UK Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy
Hostlink UK Values & Diversity Policy
Hostlink UK Whistle Blowing Policy
Hostlink UK Anti-Terrorism & Prevent Policy
Hostlink UK, Beech Lane, Reading, England, UK
Tel: + 44 (0)7958343981